
As a little child, during the Vietnam War, there were folks who carried signs that said, "Make Love, Not War!" I thought they were soo right! I had no idea what those signs really meant, I just knew loving people was much better than killing people.
I still believe that love is a better way..Love conquers all things, right? Yes, Christ's love conquers sin, death and the devil for us and gives us forgiveness, life and salvation!
I also think that God give us leaders. He gives us leaders to keep us safe and protect us. I think we must never, never forget that the freedom we have in this country was bought with blood. Even our right to complain about how "bad" we have it..is a right purchased by the sacrifice of many.
I do not wish evil on anyone...but I do wish for justice, and protection.
The first time I heard this song, I was in the car. I had to pull over because I couldn't see the road through my tears.
One more thing. It makes me SICK to hear politicians rant and rave how our president should stop bringing up that fateful day. It was a horrible day. There ARE those who hate us in this world and wish to do us harm, HERE. We must never let our guard down for one minute. We must not be so naive as to think they are no longer plotting to hurt us.
I'll stop talking about 9/11 now.

No comments:
Post a Comment