Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Twenty

Twenty weeks down, twenty weeks to go. All seems well as baby is obviously growing ( I know because the kids keep telling me how fat I am) and is moving daily.

Please keep us in your prayers. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh. For me, it'd be 20 weeks down, 21+ weeks till I tearfully take the inevitable induction. I went into labor on my own with #2 at 41w5d. It may sound like I'm one-upping you, but just think: now when you get sick and tired of being pregnant, you can be thankful that you aren't me! =)

Lauriinnc said...

Wow. I had 7 kids before I had to be induced. My body just forgot how to get started..but as soon as I get the pitocin, my body now remembers and the baby is out in just a few hours. (I am now in a CITY where they give EPIDURALS a blessing for #8 and 9 LOL)

#6 was about 10 days late though cause we were waiting to move until he came. Same exact thing happened with #8..waiting on a move so 10 days late. I am sorry you have to deal with that :(

Not one upp-ing..I always feel bad that I have it really "easy"

Rebekah said...

YAAAYYY! Drosen-baby is almost ready!!!! ^_^

Anonymous said...

A FEW HOURS?!? Lucky! My last one was 19 hours. very little of it was pit labor, but laying in bed with 4 doses of Cytotec and 5 IV doses of penicillin was no party. The worst part was sitting perfectly still for an epidural while going through transition, because someone said "Cesarean" and I wasn't about to be put under. I never got the anesthesia, because the moment she was done putting the tube in I rolled to my side and little Juliet came flying out. Now I know what natural childbirth is like, but I can't guarantee I'll do it again. Recovery was a breeze, though.