
Call me crazy, but I actually enjoy doing our taxes each year. I can't WAIT until the W-2's arrive and usually sit down as soon as I have all of them in hand and do it all right that day. In fact, I have ours done and ready to submit online as we speak. We didn't yet because dh has to finish putting money into his ROTH for last year...which he will do on Thursday.

Last year, a new wrinkle was added to the mix. Now we have to fill out the FAFSA forms for college aid for Rachel. We will be having to do this for the next 25 years or so. It is a good thing I like keeping the records and filling in the forms, though it is a little more fun to actually do it all on paper. It is more organized and accurate online..and I do like that the FAFSA, at least, can be pre-filled with last year's info, thus saving time.
Maybe I should have been a accountant!

4 comments:
Maybe you should have... :P
The whole deal with taxes this year has me frustrated... it was so easy last time! D: Oh well. We'll get it done.
You're crazy.
:-)
Maybe I will call you for help, since is the first time we will be filing on our own. ;)
Maybe it is the money we always get back....
Post a Comment