Ds #3, age 9, found them in the office. I KNEW they were in there...that is the last place I saw them...they were on the desk, to the left of the computer. But that is NOT where they were found. He found them on the windowsill, behind the shutters. Crazy isn't it?

He got three packs of Starbursts as a reward...and I now have an extra set of keys! Not a bad deal. Did I already mention my dh gave me a new set of keys in my Christmas stocking? They are attached to a "key-finder." Just whistle and the light flashes and a beep sounds. Too bad that beeper goes off at the slightest squeak...and to talk radio while I am driving....LOL.

1 comment:
Woohoo!! Doing a happy dance for you! Even though you got new keys, I know you now have a sense of "closure." lol
Post a Comment