Go and watch this video: The Promise
Even with the problems in our church body..I still cling to the teachings of the One True Christian and Apostolic Church as presented in the video produced by Vox Visuals/Good Shepherd Lutheran School.
The Gifts of forgiveness, life and salvation were purchased at great price for us...not with gold or silver, but with His Holy, Precious Blood on the Cross and given to us at the Font and at His Table! Like a child is beckoned to COME and receive Christmas presents on Christmas morning and they do not hesitate..they just receive the blessings given by their family and friends...so you and I are beckoned by Our Heavenly Father to COME! Taste and See that the Lord is Good! Receive the Grace He gives and enjoy the blessings of living under the freedom of the Gospel knowing you receive these gifts, not because you earned them or deserve them, but because you have a Heavenly Father who cherishes you and loves you despite yourself!
I love being reminded of these things..especially when I am surrounded by, and even overwhelmed by the daily cares of this life and want to scream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment