Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another milestone

23 weeks pregnant.

Why is that a milestone you ask? My sister-in-law had three preemies. Her youngest was born at 23 weeks. While most babies born that prematurely either die or are encumbered with innumerable disabilities, our dear niece is perfect. A perfect miracle...and dear daughter #3's best friend cousin.

This is an old picture, but the love remains:


Thank you God.

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Untrue, Mom!! Untrue!! We're best COUSINS! My Best Friend is Anna Heimbigner!

You gotsta get it right, Mumsie.

;)

Lauriinnc said...

OK! I changed it just for YOU dear..I even learned how to do yet another html thingie!

Rachel D said...

Ooh, what fun, you learned the strike feature! Always one of my personal favorites.

Hey I can get those microwave cakes at the convenience store; want me to get you some so you can hide them in your room and cook them in the microwave up there so no one knows you have them?

Lauriinnc said...

No thanks. I don't like them. In fact, I think they are disgusting! And didn't you notice that microwave is now in the dining room??? Silly Rachel!