Three year old dear son at the altar rail last week:
"Mommy, I can't wait til I grow up."
me: "Why"
"Cause then, I can drink The Blood"
Three year old son this week with a very sad voice:
"Mommy, I did not grow up yet. When will I grow up?"
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow. You should go read about this at Heart of My Husband. Joy's (not me) 2.5 yr old was in tears because "it's for the forgiveness of MY sins!" and of course he couldn't commune. Out of the mouths of babes....
An LCMS pastor's wife who homeschools her brood of 10. Whatever you are thinking about that..STOP IT! I do not have loads of patience or noise tolerance. We do own a tv or 3 and my closets, floors and drawers are NOT organized! Despite my weaknesses and failures, we learn and grow and thrive by God's Grace alone. Hooray!
2 comments:
Wow. You should go read about this at Heart of My Husband. Joy's (not me) 2.5 yr old was in tears because "it's for the forgiveness of MY sins!" and of course he couldn't commune. Out of the mouths of babes....
I have to admit that I've been relieved that my daughter, age 6-1/2 hasn't asked why she can't commune yet.
But when she does, we will head straight to Pastor, and I'm going to have her discuss it directly with him!
[I'm over here via Susan's blog. :)]
Post a Comment