Monday, December 8, 2008

Update

In case you were wondering, I am greatly rejoicing that morning/all-day sickness has passed. It took a few weeks longer this time and was complicated by various virii that went through the house, but it is gone.

Also, God provided more maternity clothes to replace the one I gave away. Thank you church friend and freecycle lady!

(Everyone should join the online community freecycle.org ! It is great! It is a place where you can offer your "trash" and someone can happily claim it as their treasure! I've gotten rid of an old broken,sewing machine, homeschooling books, clothes, old broken furniture, an old awning we took off our house...I've received a HUGE bin of cake decorating items, clothes galore, homeschooling stuff, paint, computer hard drive, dvd player, toys. It is to keep things out of the landfill. I cannot believe that I've been able to get rid of ..stuff that was really junk to me...clogging up our closets and floors.)


No comments: