Thursday, October 23, 2008

Is this what Martin Luther King Jr. was fighting for?

From what I understand, when Barak Obama talks about "saving" us from the economic peril which is about to befall us, he is saying that all of us deserve to have a piece of the pie that the wealthy have worked to bake..much like the friends of the Little Red Hen. However, unlike Mr. Obama, even small children see the point of The Little Red Hen and think she is wise to have taught her friends such a lesson. In the Left-hand Kingdom, redistributing the wealth to those who have not worked for it is wrong.



On Fox News last night, I heard that there are those who believe that "Socialism" is a codeword for Black!
Are you kidding me????
Barak Obama could be a lily white descendant of George Washington himself and I'd still think he was a socialist!

Martin Luther King, Jr. and others fought for equal rights for people of color. I think that was a fine, just cause, but was this what he had in mind for those people?

Here is the article.

Redistributing the wealth is socialism. The Government taking your money and deciding how to spend it for you is socialism. In this country, if I try to take over my parents' financial affairs without their permission is stealing! Why then is the government allowed to do it???

Thus ends today's political rant.

No comments: