I am so excited! I do not really have a NEW computer per se, my oldest recently upgraded from the refurb we got her when she started taking classes at the community college, and I got that laptop! I have it set up up here in my bedroom, where it is usually very quiet. I can't sneak up here very often, but when I lay the baby down at night, I can steal a few moments alone. yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awesome! I love the laptop my dad gave me.. it works way faster than our desktop computer.
Hey Lauri-
Just had to let you know I had a nice visit with Cheryl O last night. Her mother is organist where my man is pastor. She said you used to live close during sem days. Sing it with me: It's a small synod after all....
Post a Comment