He woke up hungry at 7:30 this morning and I dragged myself to his crib to retrieve him. Surprise! He'd rolled himself over! One would think that this simple act would be "no biggie" with #10...but I assure you it is very exciting to me, to all of us!
(I will not say which way he rolled because it may implicate me as a bad mommy.)

Yesterday, I gave him his first bowl of rice cereal. So what you say? Well, I usually pretty skip the whole baby food scene and wean to regular food. That has led to long-time nursers. I am determined to be done with that by age one this time. This sweet little honey seems to like eating, as other family members have treated him to all sorts of tasty treats, so I figured he might as well eat real food. He liked it well enough.
There you have it. Exciting times!

2 comments:
Hooray for #10!! (almost posted his name! oops!) Great way to start the day!
I bet he rolled the same way my babies roll. ;)
Post a Comment