lol, I think my 4 yr old would get along very well with your 4 yr old. I am glad I found your blog because I am curious about how you go about homeschooling your brood. My sister just had #10 last week but they are in public school. We have chosen to homeschool but I feel so overwhelmed with all the methods, curriculums, and ideas out there...can't they learn everything they need to just from life, the library, and their own curiosity?
An LCMS pastor's wife who homeschools her brood of 10. Whatever you are thinking about that..STOP IT! I do not have loads of patience or noise tolerance. We do own a tv or 3 and my closets, floors and drawers are NOT organized! Despite my weaknesses and failures, we learn and grow and thrive by God's Grace alone. Hooray!
2 comments:
YOU TELL HIM IT IS VERY LAUGH WORTHY BECAUSE I LAUGHED VERY HARD
Honestly I see nothing wrong with his logic.
lol, I think my 4 yr old would get along very well with your 4 yr old. I am glad I found your blog because I am curious about how you go about homeschooling your brood. My sister just had #10 last week but they are in public school. We have chosen to homeschool but I feel so overwhelmed with all the methods, curriculums, and ideas out there...can't they learn everything they need to just from life, the library, and their own curiosity?
Post a Comment