So I had another OB visit yesterday. Once again, I gained no weight. (sorry y'all!) This is the way it usually goes for me, so I am not worried about that. The baby is growing and the Dr wasn't concerned at all.
At the last visit I asked a different Dr about inducing right on my due date. He was not loving the idea, and was non-committal. Since the Dr I saw yesterday induced me the last time, I brought it up again. He said that the last time I had dilated 4cm already when I was in for my visit. OH I didn't know. This Dr actually explained the concern he and the other Dr shared...ruptured uterus from inducing with pitocin is much more common in women with many children. He said he didn't have a problem inducing as long as that just meant just breaking my water. I told him that I am totally good with that...if I do not have pitocin,I will probably not need an epidural!
We shall see how it goes now. I can plan all I want, but truth is, God decides when and how that baby arrives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment