Saturday, March 28, 2009

Glasses - Shameless Plug

A few years back, a radio talk show host we regularly listen to, Clark Howard, recommended a cheap, online Rx glasses store called Zenni Optical.



Rachel ordered Rx sunglasses from them a few years ago and they were great AND cheap! $8 frames, $5 for sunglasses tint and $5 shipping.

Since my dear husband, dear daughter #2 and I just got new glasses, we decided to order some sunglasses too. It is very sunny here in NC most of the year. Driving will be so much easier if we don't have to squint. AND if all three of us order at the same time, the shipping will be just $5 for three pairs! Maybe dh will order new racquetball goggles as well!

2 comments:

Susan said...

We tried ordering back-up glasses from Zenni, and weren't happy. It seemed like they were too small for our faces. The lenses for some of us seemed too strong or too weak compared to the glasses we had been wearing daily (with the same prescription). I have met so many people who have been happy with this company, but my experience was not good, and I'm not sure whether I want to risk it again.

Lauriinnc said...

Oh I am sorry to hear that! Rachel has a really tiny head maybe that is why it worked well for her.