
It is that time of year. Friday, I ordered our CAT Tests for our end of year standardized testing required by the state of North Carolina.
Last month, dd#2 took the ACT and today she took the SAT. She is extremely happy to be done with this aspect of schooling.
I even remember taking the SAT! I remember that my allergies were horrible, I had forgotten to bring tissues and I zipped through that test so quickly I was one of the first ones done. (no writing portion in those days.) I even remember that I had scored just 20 points shy of my goal score, and was therefore not taking it over :) My dh scored just 20 points more than my goal score, so he qualified as marriage material. (I had decided early on I had to marry someone smarter than me. LOL)
Oh and one more item of note: Sixteen years from now I will still be taking a student to take that exam..when I am 61 years old!

No comments:
Post a Comment